CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 6, 2008

i know it's truE!


Been trying to figure out this life why everything seems so confusing, or may be i am just out of my mind; i'm listening but there's no sound....
*
It uglifies those my own images of confidence, my mentality, my consistency, and my every hope i have for you for what you gave me those your clear-made-up thoughts - so I've learnt to accept and walked off with my own desires I then set for you....
*
No matter how tough you are inside you can't deny the fact that you are worried and disappointed with those my deeds, so stop worrying and tell yourself that if GOD cares for you and if he is still in control then yeah he will help you to write my name off your life's page....

So, better don't ya worry about tomorrowS for tomorrowS will worry about itself....
*

0 commEnts: