CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 6, 2009

an autumn aftEnoon - day sixth


Today's Autumn afternoon has grown so cold and windy.
I woke up late feeling happy blended with dizzy.
Having tried to touch keyboards to describe the feeling.
But too bad i could not sense all of my sudden well-being...
~
The Autumn afternoon had withdrawn into itself.
And left me feeling frozen inside like a gel.
Raindrops kept pouring into existence from a leaking sky.
Polishing off my idle mind as later the grey afternoon turned bright...
~
The wind had blown the rain into nonentity.
That looked as if the 2 nature things trying to conquer the territory.
I could soon tell how fast the rain would disappear.
Just as the wind blustering torrential rain with no fear...
~
'Wind' and 'rain' are seemed the afternoon's two metaphors.
Which keeps urging on me to battle in life like going to a real war.
And though at times menaces may somehow take place.
Unlike a prisoner, i then sure won't surrender with a disgrace...
~
I've learnt a past can't be changed and a future is still in my list.
Finger crossed, one day i could soon make it accomplished.
There is no corner, no dark place, no room a desire can't be fulfilled.
And if the world starts causing waves, it's our devotion that makes them still...
~
Here're all the thoughts the afternoon has taught and reminded.
With the two metaphors of 'wind' and 'rain' which are combined.
By inducing a hope this self have thrilled to thrive.
I just keep prompting myself, i will live each day to come with no alibi...
~
rEbuilding

2 commEnts:

ALICE said...

Hey Sam, how are you??? i am doing Ok but kinda busy with work and study.. also i am busy trying to reduce my weigh ..lolz..

Yeahhh.. shoes again! I like them.. :) most of the time, when i shop i will look for shoes first and then; this and that.. XD

PS: Looks like, we simply have the same feeling.. hmmm.. i mean weather; cold and windy but i always wake up with the rain drops on my window.. :)

outcastE said...

It seems to me you have lost quite lot of weights. I mean it. Well, cold and windy plus rainny are the best weather of all to me. I heard it's kinda raining pretty oftenly in Cambodia too.

Thanks for dropping by, BORAVY;)