CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 31, 2007

black Monday

This last Monday of the year, all i can do is to hold off my falling tears. With this last day, with this last night, I am alone in my mind with big sighs cus i am feeling down. I am alone in a city that is not my town. I am alone with people all around. I am alone with friends whom I have not found. I am alone with dreams long ago. Yet i am alone with long more to go. I am shelter when other feel pain; i am comforting when other approached. I am loved by the world, but why can't i love myself? Why can't i feel other people's joy? I'm sure some people might call me stupid; some others might call me selfish. But if only they could feel my pain, if only they could understand cus i never wished to be sad. I would never while no one would. But I guess this is what i am going through and i know things would get better. One day i will feel like a babe again. One day i would watch the sunrise again, but, again, why can't i help myself? *sight* I am just gone with the winds with no direction. I am just like the lonely winter tree with outstretched branches without any leaves left. Well, i am sorry; i have no idea what i am talking about, but i am sure it's all about a storming mind in this sleepless night.
*
rEbuildinG,

2 commEnts:

Anonymous said...

having read most of your stuffs in this blog I could say that you are such a sad guy my friend! why you sound so tough like this? I am just hoping that all your worries will be easing soon. good luck! let me know if you need a friend to talk to! =)

outcastE said...

That'd be my honour to have someone i've never known caring and hoping me for good luck. It my pleasure to have someone like you talking to my friend.
=)