CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 13, 2008

who is shE?


When i stop walking
she pushes against my back,
telling me to move forward....

When i look behind me
she blows in my face,
telling me not to look back....

When i get upset
she taps me on my shoulder,
telling me to let it be....

When i get angry
she soothes me,
telling me it's not worth it....

When i feel lonely
she's always there for me,
telling me i still have her...

When i cry
she dries my tears,
telling me it will all be okay....

When i whisper a secret
she listens,
telling me she will keep it safe....

When i blow a kiss
she takes it,
telling me it will reach the one i love....

Whatever i do
she reacts,
telling me what i need to hear....

....
....
....

Whatever she does
i treasure,
telling her back that she's my HALF!
*
*
rEbuildinG,*
*
PS: Who is she? She's alive, but not a living being. If only.... there's someone out there....

5 commEnts:

Anonymous said...

sounds like she means a lot to you! Hope I could find one too! lol

outcastE said...

i'm sure you do have one.... lol can't you feel that?

BoringFish said...

BoringFish is lively!

Anonymous said...

she's very special for u and ur most important thing in life. All of hers just the best for u. U even dared to public the poem which is talking about her and ur feeling on her to everyone here including me... u might love her so much. So don say u don have anyone special again..... i wish u and her ll be together forever na!

outcastE said...

thank for the wishhhhh; hope you next time reread the articles again and again before commenting. tov jeng tov....