CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 22, 2008

!?!?!?!

....I can never explain the feeling I have had over these last dayssss, it seems months or even years, maybe it is because every moment I have encountered been filled with memories playing over and over in my mind, sweet and bitter memories.... The beat after beat sounds of the state of being sorry that clenches my stomach is beyond comprehension, to live another day without her would not be living, you are my breath, my pulse, you make me whole.... Time does play important roles in cementing 2 individuals' relationship regarding love.... When the feeling of wanting and missing reaches its climax level, each or both of the 2 lovers will require more time to contact, to meet, to see, to talk, to be together as well as to belong to one another.... The more they expect from each other the more they tend to be much disappointed once their expectations are turned down, or ruined, or in the mid of something.... It is in some cases resulting in loosing the strong tight bond of relationship or even breaking the relationship.... There are so many people around me, yet knowing only counting to few.... So many words of mine to be spoken, but barely being able to communicate.... So many things to be done, but have no time to view. So many places to see, yet having no spare time to explore…. At night I am afraid to go to bed, though I am so weary from emotion.... When I fall, I wake when it is still dark and try as I might to go back to sleep, I cling to my pillow and know that I must occupy my mind to keep from dying of missing.... So many things i have yet to get accomplished.... I would admit i have not done anything successfully, not even to be able to try to have enough and proper sleep.... Yet, my mind is right now screwing up as winded clouds.... Once again, i have no idea what am i talking about....SiGh....

0 commEnts: