CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 25, 2008

my plEdgE

....MY EVERY BREATH IS A SIGH, AND WITH EVERY BLINK OF MY EYES, TEARS OF BLOOD FELL TO THE GROUND~I PLEDGE MY FREAKEN DAMN LIFE THAT FROM TODAY ONWARD I'LL BE A DIFFERENT "ME"~TONIGHT TELLS ME ALL~I CAN'T NEVER PREDICT THE FUTURE, BUT TONIGHT GIFTS ME THAT TRUE PRESENT~NOW THAT I KNOW IT AND FEEL IT, AND I HAVE TO PICK THIS PATH~IT HAS TO COME TO IMMEDIATE EFFECT AFTER TOMORROW AWAKENING~FOR THIS IS MY LIFE, FULL OF LOSS, FAITHLESS, HOPELESS; SO LET IT BLEEDS....

2 commEnts:

GB said...

Up and down, laughing and crying is a cycle of life that everyone has to face...

Never give up and rise with hope after each fall is the right thing to do...!

Hope you can maintain your pledge with strong commitment added up each day.

outcastE said...

How would you know my pleadge is the pledge that you would want me to be? Your thought is great thou; if only i could just stay in between: no laugh no cry, no rise no fall, and no up and down....