CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 9, 2008

open, cross and lEave?!?!

I was thinking all the while when i then wanted to let go and leave IT behind. Oh yeah.... i might have been slipping with that momentum idea of managing things with responsibility - figuring out that i should not have planned to leave IT; and I was in that case just stuck. But, just as i come close to getting things worked out well for IT, i see as clear as day that that momentum just doesn't always go as flowing as i wanted IT to be.
~
Now here i am laying awake in the night clearing up my mind as well as re-making my decision to leave IT asap, blaming myself with that stupid momentous-thingy. I do not yet know if it is a good move, but i atleast know i could take another step by seizing those stupidity and feeling of sympathy of mine come to an END!!!!
~
Let wait and see....?!?!
~

0 commEnts: