CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 13, 2008

friday thE 13th

~Thousands of issues are being thrashed in my head. I have been going through some stuffs that no one ever really wants to go through. I am still at a loss for words here; for what on earth i could say i want YOU to understand i more than want to get YOU out as much as YOU want it to be. I'm yet struggling here. I am feeling so anxious and having that same thought like YOURS about leaving them not to be involved. I more than know how that may traumatize them forever; this would be a devastating news. Please don't push me to explain all of this by getting too deeply into something that has been my very personal & secret scandal. One thing i'd beg YOU to remember is that YOU always have my back and shoulder - i'll use them harD~

0 commEnts: