CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 6, 2008

hErE's thE consEquEncE


I feel like the people whom i believe should know me best have the least faith in me, like they cannot see the whole picture of my intention and instead push me into this blog to which I can by hard digest all the letdowns and frustrations, regardless of all the d*mn intent and effort I put into being a better person.
~
I don't blame no one, and neither do i ever blame myself again - but it saddens me to see where i am today, grown apart with all the complete independence which, as a result, ruined all of those possibilities.... It seems there's still an unending riddle to be solved - and it looks as though the more i retreat, the more i put pressure unto that self-accusation.... of mine.

Here's the consequence, hidden in the contents of my deeds and in those my pages that already turned.

0 commEnts: