CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Aug 23, 2008

a loss i am going to includE

It was an undeniable costly damage; the price that was sadistically paid for an unexpected greeting I can never ever forget. It was one of the most stupid intentions i've ever done in this entire life, and the incidence is yet so overwhelming in my thought. I just came to know what he is really upto. I was stunningly shocked to hear those very few words that kill my warm feeling of gratitude. I was holding back whatever feelings i had at that moment to think - angry, upset, or mad? To think that the one i always appreciated, to think that the one i always regarded as among the closest ones, what that Mr. right said was really no base and over generalized. I hate to be judged that real fast. It seems like my head was drilled to the brain.

There's so much tied to this world. One can never be able to escape from words of criticizing, mocking, comparing, and more further. One can never live perfectly with his/her mind of satisfaction and desire - but, instead let majority to decide the way life is, or else he/she would be branded as whatever the majority feels. I hate this way societies condemn the lively part of arts and some things new. I so damn hate the way societies push its fellow members to carry on what's called its own legacies.

Straightaway, everything has changed now, and i know that my writing here will reflect my struggle and hurt with all this and my efforts to adjust that assumption on me. I am getting way ahead of mysef here.... that i'll one day prove and send back that false interpreting of spitting. Still, i'll maintain the same degree of the skin-deep i've built up until now, protecting what is called pages of my appearance, and, yet, respecting everyone's criticizing & condemnation. I suppose i could have the two very most dearest persons of mine then not involved. I shouldn't have let them shared that spit which was putatively just on me.

To that Mr. right, today will be a memory between me and you. A memory that's drifting away and turns into no connection. A memory that today i turned into tears, tearing us apart.

0 commEnts: