CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 16, 2008

a prEvailing silEncE

From a look through the window,
All i could see is ill-defined shadow.
With the dim sight my eyes trying to catch,
Silence - the only thing that veritably matches.
~
In silence I've created a state of suspense,
And i have been damned with my own absence.
I am yet singing in silence a golden song,
As thou to heal all my ancient wrongs.

This complete silence i sense from the air,
You are but what i'm wordlessly scared.
You tell me that nothing is remained,
So i realise this should be the end of my plans.

As silence whispers in my ears,
I feel guilty to let go of what i should've kept near.
Now, tears are watering in my eyes,
As i am sitting here in silence with no surprises.

All everything is but a memory,
That dwindles as each day passes by me.
So.... speeches become stale,
My silence is progressively prevailed.


rEbuilding,

7 commEnts:

ALICE said...

Hello.. thank U very much for visiting and commenting on my blog!!^^

Well.. i like being silence but sometimes, it is my fearful.. anyway, nice poem.. ^_^

ALICE said...

Ohhh.. btw, why the letter "K" of who i am category in ur blog is "Khmer"??? anything special in it beside the a patriot of the nation???

outcastE said...

I am a fan of jokes, and it's your jokes which brought me there. Besides, your blog is worth reading, so yeah there i was several times.

Well, i know it sorts way a bit clumsy regarding the K. I mean to tell i am Khmer. To be furthered, I am a patriot of that nation, Khmer; Cambodia i mean.

Btw, also thank to you for the feedback 8}

ALICE said...

ahhh.. U are always welcoming there.. and i will post more jokes, just for U.. ^_-)

U are Khmer!!! Ohhhh.. my god!! U dont look like Khmer.. i first saw ur pic, i thik that U are Japaneses..

but very glad that we are Khmer.. haha!!^^

outcastE said...

lol i guess i look much more Vietnamese! Btw, didn't you see my khmer name appears on the category "OF WHO I AM"?

ALICE said...

haha.. i dont think so, ohhhh.. i see ur name is Sopheak.. just my cousine.. ahaha.. but i'd like to call U, Sam.. very easy!!!

ALICE said...

PS: i mean just like*, not just..