CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 4, 2008

to my dEarly dad - i pray

The sky was so grey. The rain began as i made my way to close the windows. Afterward, few lines of text messages appeared: "Bro!! Today, dad has a very serious diarrhea.... He could not even talk now. Everyone in the house is so worried about him.... We took him to the hospital...."
~
These sentences seem to suck the energy out of me and the tears out of my eyes. I eventually wept again. I could hardly feel the surrounding nature all of the sudden. My eyes were so watering blurred and my hands were irrepressible shaking. The only sound i could feel then was the quivering and shaky motion distracted from my inside mourning body. The pain of the moment, though now deadening in its intensity, prompts me to conceive my other plans. This has been the second time i heard my dearest daddy was brought to hospital. Now everyone in the family is traumatizing affected. I don't know why this is happening and how to stop. I don't know.... i really don't know! It's like a bad dream but i can't seem to make it disappear. I don't want to be here, and all this drama going on is so strong. The sorrow i am sensing right now is indescribable. It's just too much pain, and it's driving me insane. I wish i could wipe that illness off my dad by just one rub.
~
==> GOD, I HOPE YOU REALISE YOUR OWN MISTAKE, SO PLEASE FIX IT IMMEDIATELY!

To dad, I wanna let ya know that i more than do care about you. The love in my heart toward you is undeniable. Forever grateful is what i am to you. You're always there for me with a time to share about how i feel, what/when i need and what i should do. If i could ever write a story, it would be the greatest and longest ever told of a kind and loving father like you who has a heart of gold. If i could ever write a million words, still, i am unable to say just how much i love and miss you every single day.

It's almost certainly sure that no one can imagine how i am feeling right now about everything involved - i said: E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! I wish there's always a god up there in any part of this space to have seen what's happening to my dearly father.

So, i pray for that.... and there you hear it - GOD!
~

6 commEnts:

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear this news. I know how you feel about this as it once happened to me. But I didn't realize until the next day as I was asleep when my brother sent me the message telling that my dad was super seriously ill. I am helping you to pray for you dad. All the best to him. :)

outcastE said...

Much thank and appreciate for your words. Just to update you, he's a bit better now. He had been in 3 different hospitals few days ago. Once again thank you! All the best to you too!

Anonymous said...

talking about old age disease of mom and dad. just now my mom fell down due to it was so slippery as it has been raining all day long today. She seems to be okay but I am just so worried about her, you know. sigh what a bad luck.....how is your dad doing by the way?

outcastE said...

He's slowly getting better. Will need sometimes to be well-recovered. Once again, thanks for your concern!

Hme, i am so sorry to hear about your mother's incident. Was she in a complete fall-down? Did she then get any parts of her body injured? Ya should if possible take a greater care of your mum and spend more time with her. She might need more of your company.

Anonymous said...

hmmm her thighs and heap are terribly in pain now. I was helping to apply some oil on it. Dad would be able to give her some pain killer. Yes, it is unpredictable for things to happen. Sigh.....why it was on my mom? why these kind of stuffs couldn't go away? you know what today my dog ran toward her and she almost fell down again. Sigh.....

outcastE said...

I could feel the pain your mum is lying in right now. She must have been able to hardly walk i believe. I am sorry, pitifully sorry to hear that. Ya should try to apply some traditional remedies for her if your family believe in it, just an idea though i couldn't help. The same to you, i help to pray for your mum to get well as quick as possible. Stay yourself strong for her. She'll be fine i wish!