CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 22, 2008

whEn a lovE lEave you - ladiEs - bEhind


You told me let's us be dead together in peace due to your parents' baneful objection of our promising lives together. So we set a place for our faithfully & mutually suicidal decisions - which was to jump from Jrouy Jang-Va bridge.

By counting to three, we would jump down together to the great deep of the river, NO MATTER WHAT. Counted to three, you had fell downward alone without realising that I was being so shocked & nervous of drowning.

You would never know that i could never jump down following you while you had been that deadly drown. You kept falling into the river deep. And i was there watching you dying with the guilt in my heart for my beloved parents.

It has been two months since our incidence, now that you are gone - so deadly gone. And i am left behind living handsomely with my arranged husband.

I promise i will not cry. And i'll stop loving you. That's the demand of my husband from me to stop loving you - with the exchange of a 2-karat diamand ring. But, i don't think i could keep that promise. I broke that promise. I did cry indeed cuz i was so excited to be worn with such a big shining diamond ring by my husband.

I'm sorry for i made that stupid suicidal plan with you; i was too young back then with that stupid decision in mind. Instead, i'm so thankful to you. Without you, i wouldn't have had such a promising future with my wealthy husband.

Rest in peace my EX! It's Phjum Ben season! And i'll arrange some foods for you!

PS: you don't have to thank me via a dream tonight for the foods. It would be so fine for me without you in my dream.




-----------------------------
Inspired by All about m3

2 commEnts:

ALICE said...

ahhhh.. yeahhh.. it is Phchum Ben now my dearest love, dont we promise to live together..

i've been waiting for U all daysss and monthssss.. it's very cold down here, i need ur arms.. yeahhh.. around Me..

haha.. :P:P

outcastE said...

Nice try lol! ;}